104: Young Alumni Events
Includes a Live Web Event on 12/13/2022 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 11/18/22 | AGN Members are FREE!
Events are one of the best ways to engage young alumni and increase awareness about the impact of giving at your institution. Whether you're planning in-person gatherings, producing online experiences, or coordinating larger campus initiatives like giving day, reunion, or homecoming, events are essential when it comes to building a culture of philanthropy and increasing the likelihood that young alumni will continue their support in the future.
Register now to learn how to plan and execute successful events for your young alumni.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals, creating schedules, and selecting platforms and venues
- Tips for inviting guests and promoting events through email, social, and other channels
- Tactics for developing programs that engage alumni, faculty, and campus leaders
- Methods for following up with attendees and evaluating your efforts after the event
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Carolyn has led programs at Brown University centered on student, young alumni, and non-reunion class fundraising. Her other experience includes serving as a facilitator for Amplify Gender Equity & Leadership Initiative, the Rhode Island Governor’s Office, Scottish Parliament, and the U.S. Senate. She holds a B.A. in Political Science from Brown University.