104: Young Alumni Events
Recorded On: 12/13/2022
Events are one of the best ways to engage young alumni and increase awareness about the impact of giving at your institution. Whether you're planning in-person gatherings, producing online experiences, or coordinating larger campus initiatives like giving day, reunion, or homecoming, events are essential when it comes to building a culture of philanthropy and increasing the likelihood that young alumni will continue their support in the future.
Register now to learn how to plan and execute successful events for your young alumni.
Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for selecting dates, locations, formats, and hosts
- Tips for developing interesting programs and engaging key stakeholders
- Tactics for promoting events through on- and offline marketing channels
- Methods for following up after events are over
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Carolyn has led programs at Brown University centered on student, young alumni, and non-reunion class fundraising. Her other experience includes serving as a facilitator for Amplify Gender Equity & Leadership Initiative, the Rhode Island Governor’s Office, Scottish Parliament, and the U.S. Senate. She holds a B.A. in Political Science from Brown University.