104: Young Alumni Events
Recorded On: 02/19/2019
Events serve a dual purpose when it comes to engaging young alumni. While helping alumni stay connected to one another and to their alma mater, events also steward current donors and cultivate prospective new ones. Whether you are focusing on small gatherings or looking for ways to include recent graduates in your institution’s larger activities, events can be a great way to advance your programs.
Register now to learn how to plan and execute successful events for your young alumni.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for selecting dates, locations, and hosts
- Tips for developing interesting programs that engage volunteers, donors, and prospects
- Methods for promoting events through on and offline marketing channels
- Strategies for following up with attendees after events are over
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Samantha has led leadership and young alumni programs at the University of Pennsylvania. Her other experience includes work with Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and Maternity Care Coalition, as well as service as a board member at the University of Pennsylvania, The Spruce Foundation, and the Alumni Board of Susquehanna University. Samantha has a B.A. in International Studies from Susquehanna University and an M.S. in Non-Profit Leadership/Management from the University of Pennsylvania.