104: Stewarding Giving Day Donors
Recorded On: 05/10/2022
The work isn't done when your giving day comes to an end. In fact, that's when some of the most important work begins. Following up with donors and volunteers after a giving day to acknowledge their support, report results, communicate impact, and keep them engaged will not only end this year's event on a positive note, but will help to ensure next year’s day is an even bigger success.
Register now to learn how to properly steward donors and volunteers after your institution's giving day.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for developing gift acknowledgments and receipts
- Methods for reporting results, highlights, and other outcomes
- Tips for communicating the impact of giving day support
- Recommendations for engaging donors and volunteers throughout the year
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Terence has led programs at Rutgers University Foundation and Monmouth University. He holds a B.A. in Political Science and an M.A. in European History, both from Monmouth University.