104: Crowdfunding Campaigns
Recorded On: 12/10/2020
Crowdfunding has become an important tool for educational institutions and their advancement programs. In addition to raising money, it can be an effective way to uncover new donors, highlight campus priorities, and engage students, faculty, and alumni in fundraising. Whether you're just starting out, or you’re trying to take your existing crowdfunding program to the next level, understanding best practices will ensure that you get the most out of your efforts.
Register now to learn how to run successful crowdfunding initiatives.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for selecting projects, setting goals, establishing timelines, and allocating resources
- Methods for identifying, training, and supporting volunteers
- Tactics for marketing projects through email, social media, video, and other channels
- Guidelines for evaluating results and stewarding donors when projects are completed
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational advancement, Patton has led programs at Arcadia University, Swarthmore College, and Widener University. His other experience includes volunteer positions with CASE as well as Stonewall Sports - Philadelphia, and the alumni board at Widener University, where he received a B.A. in Psychology.