Includes a Live Web Event on 11/16/2023 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 10/20/23 | AGN Members are FREE!
When your annual giving campaign comes to an end, it’s important to take time to reflect on the performance of your programs. Analyzing activities and results will help you and your colleagues better understand what’s working and what’s not, what’s changing, and where there are opportunities for improvement. Doing so in a structured and comprehensive way is an important step in refining your plans for the year ahead.
Register now and learn how to strategically review the performance of your annual giving program.
This webinar is eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for understanding key performance metrics
- Methods for analyzing outcomes and trends
- Guidelines for incorporating feedback and information from others
- Tactics for translating key finds into actionable strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar; invite your entire team
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Principal & Founder | Annual Giving Network
Dan Allenby is an author, speaker, and consultant who has worked with educational institutions for over 25 years to improve their fundraising results. An internationally-recognized expert on annual giving, he is the recipient of CASE’s prestigious “Crystal Apple” award for teaching excellence. He is principal and founder of Annual Giving Network and previously led annual giving and membership programs at Boston University, Tufts University, Georgetown University, and the National Geographic Society.