103: Young Alumni Leadership Giving
Long-term fundraising success is dependent on building a pipeline of future leadership, which makes it critical to cultivate young alumni. From engaging prospects to soliciting and stewarding leadership gifts, identifying strategies that resonate with your youngest leaders will help build relationships with this key constituency in the first few years after graduation. These efforts will ensure that you are priming the next generation of major donors for your institution.
Register now for your entire team to learn how to run an effective young alumni leadership program for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1 point of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying recent graduates who are capable of making leadership gifts
- Tactics for engaging younger prospects through meetings, events, and volunteer opportunities
- Tips for soliciting leadership gifts from young alumni through direct appeals and personal asks from staff and peers
- Guidelines for stewardship of young leaders through gift societies, events, and other channels
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.