103: Training Phonathon Callers
Recorded On: 02/12/2019
Caller training is one of the most important aspects of running a successful student phonathon. That’s why it’s essential for programs to have a structured approach and curriculum that teaches students good fundraising technique and equips them to have engaging conversations. By investing time and effort into preparing students, you will create a team that achieves its goals and builds lasting relationships with donors.
Register now to learn how to develop exceptional callers for your student phonathon program.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for coordinating new caller orientations and training sessions
- Methods for developing training materials, tools, and scripts
- Strategies for engaging callers in role play activities and practicing the ask
- Tips for providing ongoing feedback and coaching to encourage continuous improvement
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational advancement, Peter has led programs at the University of Utah, Harris Connect, and University of Georgia. His other experience includes work with United Way of Salt Lake and LEAD Philanthropy. Peter holds a B.S. in Architecture from the University of Michigan and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Student Affairs from the University of South Carolina.