103: Senior Class Giving
Recorded On: 08/09/2022
Senior class giving campaigns play a vital role in teaching students about the importance of philanthropy and preparing them to be lifelong supporters of their alma mater. Coordinating these efforts in an organized and thoughtful way will not only help ensure a positive experience for students but will impact their future decisions about giving back to your institution as alumni.
Register now to learn how to manage an effective senior class fundraising campaign for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals and developing a calendar to guide your efforts
- Tactics for identifying student leaders and recruiting them to serve as volunteers
- Tips for developing effective messages for appeals and other communications
- Methods for stewarding senior class donors and engaging them after graduation
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 10 years of experience in educational and nonprofit fundraising, Jessica has led programs at The University of Pennsylvania and Books in Homes USA. Her other experience includes work with Programs Employing People, Restorative Practices in Action, and the Association of Fundraising Professionals. She holds a B.S. in Tourism and Hospitality Management from Temple University and an M.A. in Non-Profit Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania.