103: Parent Leadership Giving
Recorded On: 05/26/2022
Parents can be among an institution's most passionate and generous donors, but the window of opportunity to solicit them is relatively short and often limited to while their children are in school. That’s why it's so important to identify, engage, and solicit parents right away, especially those who have the potential to make leadership-level gifts. Doing so can go a long way toward boosting annual gift revenue and strengthening the major gift pipeline.
Register now and learn how to develop a strong parent leadership giving program for your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for identifying leadership-level parent prospects
- Methods for engaging parents as volunteers and through advancement activities
- Tactics for soliciting parent leadership gifts through a variety of channels
- Tips for stewarding your top parent donors
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Melinda has led programs at Vanderbilt University and its Owen Graduate School of Management. Her other experience includes work with the Annual Giving Directors Consortium and the Rhodes College Alumni Board. She holds a B.A. from Rhodes College and an M.T.S. from Harvard Divinity School.