103: Engaging Giving Day Volunteers
Recorded On: 01/25/2022
Volunteers play a key role in every successful giving day, which is why it is so important to make the most of their time and get them to take ownership of the event. Finding, preparing, and supporting enthusiastic alumni, parents, and campus partners will not only help to maximize awareness and excitement about your day, it will help to ensure that fundraising and participation goals are achieved.
Register now to learn how to effectively engage volunteers as part of your giving day.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for identifying and recruiting productive giving day volunteers
- Guidelines for setting expectations and creating job descriptions
- Methods for training volunteers and providing them with tools to support their efforts
- Tactics for stewarding volunteers before, during, and after the day
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gloria had led programs at Furman University and Georgia Southern University. Her other experience includes work with the Southeast Annual Giving Conference Committee and the Statesboro-Bulloch County Chamber of Commerce. She holds a B.S. in Broadcasting from Georgia Southern University.