103: Communicating Gift Impact
Recorded On: 04/07/2020
Gift impact reports are not just an important way for institutions to recognize and steward donors; they also share a broader message of how giving makes a difference. Creating meaningful impact reports that go beyond donor lists can communicate, both visually and through stories, the critical role that philanthropy plays at an institution.
Register now to learn how to design and execute gift impact reports that will resonate with your donors.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tactics for creating and executing a project production plan
- Tips for determining the intended audience and structure for your report
- Methods for crafting themes, stories, and messaging that resonate
- Guidelines for gathering feedback and assessing the report’s effectiveness
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in educational fundraising, Vanessa has led programs at the University of Massachusetts Boston and its Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies. She holds B.A. in Religious Studies and Sociology from Santa Clara University and an M.A. in Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance from UMass Boston.