102: Segmenting Prospects
Recorded On: 06/21/2022
Segmenting your audience is the first step in developing a successful annual giving strategy. This begins by recognizing the different behaviors, characteristics, and interests of your prospects, organizing them into groups, and developing messages that are personal and meaningful. Doing this in a thorough and thoughtful way will help ensure that all of your appeals and communications are optimized and integrated across each and every channel.
Register now to learn how to develop an effective segmentation strategy to support your annual giving efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for categorizing donors based on historic and potential giving
- Methods for understanding key constituencies
- Tips for identifying affinity and special interests
- Tactics for aligning messages with individual segments
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gina has led programs at the Rutgers University Foundation, Kean University, and Douglass College. She holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A. from the School of Public Affairs & Administration at Rutgers University.