102: Reunion Gift Volunteers
Recorded On: 11/16/2021
Volunteers are an essential component for any successful reunion or class gift fundraising effort. In addition to providing ideas, guidance, and feedback for staff, they can help to identify prospective donors, sign appeals, and solicit their peers. Developing good systems and programs to manage, support, and steward volunteers will not only ensure fundraising success in the near term—it will enhance a culture of philanthropy on your campus for years to come.
Register now to learn how to successfully manage volunteers to support your institution’s reunion and class giving efforts.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying and recruiting volunteers
- Tips for setting expectations and developing role descriptions
- Tactics for training, motivating, and supporting volunteers
- Guidelines for monitoring volunteer activity and evaluating productivity
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Melinda has led programs at Vanderbilt University and its Owen Graduate School of Management. Her other experience includes work with the Annual Giving Directors Consortium and the Rhodes College Alumni Board. She holds a B.A. from Rhodes College and an M.T.S. from Harvard Divinity School.