102: Participation Strategies
Recorded On: 09/09/2021
The majority of annual giving professionals report that alumni participation is among the highest priorities for their program. But that expectation comes in the face of many challenges, including a twenty-year decline in the percentage of alumni who donate to their alma mater annually. Developing standards for how to calculate participation, setting smart goals, and determining which strategies to implement can provide the framework for growing alumni participation.
Register now to learn how you can boost alumni participation rates at your own institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for calculating alumni participation rates
- Tips for setting short-term and long-term participation goals
- Tactics for structuring a plan for increasing participation rates
- Methods for inspiring colleagues and volunteers around participation efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Craig has led programs at Haverford College, Swarthmore College, and Pathway School. His other experience includes work with STAFF (Sharing the Annual Fund Fundamentals) and the Chester Valley Little League Board. He holds a B.A. in Psychology from Elizabethtown College.