101: Fundamentals of Student Giving
Recorded On: 03/01/2022
Engaging students before they graduate is the key to ensuring their continued involvement and support as alumni. Having strategies and programs in place to help students understand and appreciate the important role that philanthropy plays in the life of the institution, can go a long way to increasing awareness, dispelling the myths, and developing future leaders for your institution.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of student giving, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for teaching students about philanthropy
- Tactics for cultivating student leaders and volunteers
- Tips for engaging students through events and other activities
- Guidelines for running senior class giving campaigns
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Geoff has led programs at Penn State and Bucknell University. He holds a B.A. in Political Science from Bucknell.