101: Fundamentals of Recurring Gifts
Includes a Live Web Event on 02/02/2023 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 1/13/23 | AGN Members are FREE!
The more often a donor makes a gift, the more likely they are to continue giving in the future. That's why recurring or monthly donors—also known as "sustainers"—can be a critical part of an annual giving effort. Recurring gift programs not only offer an easy way for donors to provide ongoing support, but they can be an effective way to acquire new (and young!) donors, boost retention rates, and increase giving from current supporters to higher levels.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of recurring gifts and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for identifying prospects who are most likely to become recurring donors
- Tactics for developing compelling messages and branding your program
- Guidelines for receipting and stewarding recurring gifts
- Methods for measuring results and evaluating the productivity of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 25 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Greg has led programs at Troy University, the Air Force Academy Foundation, Georgia State University, and Auburn University. His other experience includes consultant work with K-12 private and charter schools. He holds a B.S in Marketing and an M.Ed. in Marketing Education, both from Auburn University.