101: Fundamentals of Recurring Gifts
Recorded On: 09/25/2020
The more often a donor makes a gift, the more likely they are to continue giving in the future. That's why recurring or monthly donors—also known as "sustainers"—can be a critical part of an annual giving effort. Recurring gift programs not only offer an easy way for donors to provide ongoing support, but they can be an effective way to acquire new (and young!) donors, boost retention rates, and increase giving from current supporters to higher levels.
Register now to learn how to develop strategies to boost recurring gifts to your annual fund.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for identifying prospects who are most likely to become recurring donors
- Tactics for developing compelling messages and branding your program
- Guidelines for receipting and stewarding recurring gifts
- Methods for measuring results and evaluating the productivity of your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Meredith has led programs at Scripps Research, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, and Oklahoma State University. She holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.