101: Fundamentals of Premiums
Recorded On: 07/22/2021
Consumer marketers know that people love a good deal, which is why they offer coupons and run sales. The same concept can hold true in fundraising, where offering token gifts or “premiums” can be a great way to motivate donors to give. But it’s important to align your incentive offers with the most appropriate audiences and messages. Getting it right can help your solicitations stand out and give your prospects the extra nudge they need to say yes.
Register now to learn how to incorporate incentives into your fundraising appeals.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding the pros and cons of using incentives
- Tips for crafting messaging that excites prospects without diluting a philanthropic purpose
- Guidelines for fulfilling your offers while remaining compliant with gift crediting standards
- Methods for analyzing your efforts and the return on your investment
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 15 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Stephanie has managed programs at UCF in both advancement and communications. Her other experience includes work with HealthFair and the American Marketing Association - Central Florida Chapter. Stephanie holds a B.S. in Marketing as well as an M.B.A. from UCF College of Business Administration.