101: Fundamentals of Phonathons
Recorded On: 04/26/2022
For most educational institutions, student calling is a traditional way of engaging alumni and raising money. Despite the many changes they have experienced in recent years, phonathons remain an important aspect of alumni relations and annual giving strategy. Understanding how they operate will not only empower you to run a successful program today but will prepare you to adjust your efforts and adapt your program as it evolves in the future.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of phonathons, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for planning your activities
- Tips for identifying, recruiting, and retaining exceptional callers
- Tactics for training students to conduct successful calls and other outreach
- Methods for evaluating and adjusting your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational advancement, Adam has led programs at The University of Michigan and its Ross School of Business. He also led research and recruiting efforts at Qualigence International. He holds a B.B.A. in Marketing and a certificate in strategic leadership from the University of Michigan.