101: Fundamentals of Grant Proposals
Recorded On: 03/10/2020
Writing a grant proposal can often feel like a cumbersome and overwhelming process, but it doesn’t need to be. A great proposal is one that is well researched, thoughtfully planned, and articulates a compelling case to give that unites funding priorities with institutional needs. Following some basic guidelines will make your request distinct and persuasive, increasing the likelihood that it will receive funding.
Register now to learn how to write persuasive grant proposals for your institution.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives for understanding various types and characteristics of grant providers
- Tips for structuring proposals and ensuring that the most important elements are included
- Tactics for presenting proposals in a timely and effective way
- Methods for following up after proposals are submitted and tracking your efforts
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 25 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Nikki has led programs at Mount Saint Mary College, UNLV School of Dental Medicine, Scripps College, UCLA Anderson School of Management, and Cal Poly Pomona. Her other experience includes work as a CASE District VII Board Member and Conference Chair. Nikki holds a B.S. in Marketing Management and an M.S. in Public Administration, both from Cal Poly Pomona.