101: Fundamentals of Giving Days
Recorded On: 03/08/2022
Giving days have become a core aspect of annual giving strategy for many educational institutions today. These time-bound campaigns can help generate important financial support, engage and excite donors, and strengthen the overall culture of philanthropy around campus. Understanding how to plan, implement, and evaluate a giving day can not only help to improve fundraising, but can broaden the base of philanthropic support.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of giving days, and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for understanding the characteristics, benefits, and pitfalls of giving days
- Guidelines for planning your activities prior to the event
- Tactics for executing your plan on the big day
- Methods for following up and evaluating your efforts when the day is done
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.