101: Fundamentals of Frontline Fundraising
Recorded On: 06/06/2022
In any fundraising effort, the majority of the dollars raised will almost always come from a relatively small group of generous donors. That's why it’s so important to have gift officers on the front lines who can cultivate, solicit, and steward top prospects in a personalized way. Doing so will increase the likelihood that those donors will give at the highest levels this year, and will help keep them engaged and supportive for years to come.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of effective frontline fundraising.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for developing and managing prospect portfolios
- Tactics for securing and conducting successful prospects meetings
- Tips for making effective asks
- Methods for evaluating gift officer productivity
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Meredith has led programs at Scripps Research, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, and Oklahoma State University. She holds a B.A. in Literature from the University of North Texas.