101: Fundamentals of Financial Aid Fundraising
Recorded On: 02/11/2021
As the cost of tuition continues to rise at an alarming rate, educational institutions face increasing pressure to provide access to deserving students. To support this, many leadership gift officers and annual giving programs are developing more proactive strategies to identify prospects who can contribute to scholarships and financial aid. Understanding the opportunities and challenges of these efforts will help ensure that fundraising goals are met and greater student access is achieved.
Register now to learn how to cultivate greater donor support for scholarships and financial aid.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the mechanics and opportunities of scholarships and financial aid
- Tips for identifying prospects who want to support scholarships and financial aid
- Methods for soliciting donors and structuring gift agreements
- Ideas for stewarding scholarship and financial aid donors in meaningful ways
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
Executive Director of Development, University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School
Laura Tepper is the Executive Director of Development at the University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, where she oversees all annual, major, and planned giving efforts. Her 15-year career includes work in both annual giving and major gifts, and her expertise includes leadership gift strategy, volunteer management, reunion giving, direct appeals, and phonathons. She holds a B.A. in American Studies from Mount Holyoke College and a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School.