101: Fundamentals of Donor Challenges
Recorded On: 05/12/2020
Everyone likes to get a good deal or take advantage of a special offer, which is why donor challenges and flash campaigns can be so effective in fundraising. There are many ways to structure and use challenges to create excitement, motivate donors, and raise a significant amount of money. Understanding your options and determining what's best for your unique institution will be the key to your success.
Register now to learn how to run compelling challenges that resonate with your donors.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Perspectives on the different models and structures for donor challenges
- Tips for securing challenge sponsors and gaining support from senior leadership, volunteers, and colleagues
- Methods for promoting and integrating challenges into existing fundraising efforts
- Guidelines for stewarding donors and evaluating results
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational advancement, Peter has led programs at the University of Utah, Harris Connect, and University of Georgia. His other experience includes work with United Way of Salt Lake and LEAD Philanthropy. Peter holds a B.S. in Architecture from the University of Michigan and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Student Affairs from the University of South Carolina.