101: Fundamentals of Direct Mail
Recorded On: 08/12/2021
Direct mail is a cornerstone of annual gift fundraising. Despite the evolution of new media and technology, direct mail continues to be a primary driver of donors and dollars for most institutions. Understanding (and regularly revisiting) the basics of segmentation, messaging, timing, production, and analysis will help to ensure that your appeals stand out and resonate with your prospective donors.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of effective direct mail fundraising.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for developing segments based on past giving, interest, and affinity
- Advice for creating effective designs and messages
- Tips for scheduling appeals and integrating efforts with other channels
- Guidelines for analyzing your efforts and measuring ROI
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With over 20 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Gina has led programs at the Rutgers University Foundation, Kean University, and Douglass College. She holds a B.A. in English from Douglass College and an M.P.A. from the School of Public Affairs & Administration at Rutgers University.