101: Fundamentals of Campaign Planning
Recorded On: 04/06/2021
Most educational institutions today are either preparing for, in the middle of, or concluding a multi-year fundraising campaign. These initiatives help align an organization's long-term strategic plans with the goals and priorities of its advancement operation. But in order to be successful, all advancement staff and volunteers need to understand the basic principles, processes, and timelines of campaign planning. This empowers everyone to participate and make their own unique contributions to the effort.
Register now to learn about the fundamentals of comprehensive campaign planning.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for setting goals, determining resource requirements, and establishing performance benchmarks
- Suggestions for creating a timeline of important milestones, events, and activities
- Tips for developing a brand and messages for donor communications, case statements, and other collateral
- Methods for engaging volunteers, prospects, and donors at the appropriate times and in the appropriate ways
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in educational advancement, Allison has led programs at the University of California San Diego and UCLA. Her other experience includes being a Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) and holding certified in Equity and Inclusion through the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance. Allison holds a B.A. in Art History and Communication from Stanford University and an M.A. in Nonprofit Leadership and Management from the University of San Diego.