101: Fundamentals of Alumni Giving
Recorded On: 12/14/2021
For most educational institutions, alumni are the single most important constituency when it comes to developing a base of support and a strong pipeline for the future. Understanding alumni motivations and developing fundraising programs, communications, and activities that align with their life stage, their interests, and their geography are key to success. Doing these things well will not only inspire engagement today, but it will set the stage for a lifetime of loyal support.
Register now to learn the fundamentals of alumni giving and prepare your program for success now and for years to come.
This webinar is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for segmenting alumni populations by generation, class, and affinity
- Tactics for inspiring support through regional and international programs
- Tips for working with alumni volunteers, boards, and other leaders
- Methods for measuring alumni engagement and giving
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With more than 10 years of experience in annual giving and educational fundraising, Elizabeth has led programs at Johns Hopkins University, the University of Florida, and the College of William & Mary. Elizabeth holds a B.A. in Government & Philosophy and an M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration from William & Mary.