101: Employer Matching Gifts
Includes a Live Web Event on 03/30/2023 at 1:00 PM (EDT)
- Non-member - $375
- Member - Free!
Save $100 off the regular price of $375 when you register by 3/3/23 | AGN Members are FREE!
Employer matching gifts can allow donors to double (or even triple!) the impact of their support. Unfortunately, they’re frequently overlooked by annual giving programs. And while identifying these opportunities and promoting them to prospects is important, you also need to develop sound and efficient internal systems for fulfillment, reporting and stewardship. Doing so will not only ensure that companies and donors see value in their support, but will help ensure that matching gifts continue to be a consistent and reliable source of annual fund revenue in the future.
Register now to learn how to maximize employer matching gifts for your institution.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying matching gift companies and eligible employees
- Tactics for promoting matching gift opportunities to individual donors
- Tips for fulfilling, reporting, and stewarding matching gifts
- Guidelines for evaluating your efforts and improving your program
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
WHAT YOU GET
- One log-in to the LIVE webinar
- Link to watch a recording of the webinar following the live event
- Your questions answered by an expert
- Copies of the presentation materials and resources
- Eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit
- AGN Members get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Complete this form and we'll send you an invoice.
With nearly 15 years experience in educational advancement and operations, Katie Harrell has led programs at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the University of Illinois Foundation. Her other experience includes Overture Center for the Arts, Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, and St Joseph Children's Home. She holds an MBA from the University of Wisconsin at Madison and a Bachelor of Music at the University of Louisville.